[Stargate] Just wondering

Sue Jergens sjurgens at swbell.net
Tue May 6 08:54:16 PDT 2003

Caradoc, Depending on your zip code, you could be in an area "owned" by either Loch Soillier, which meets in Clear Lake, or Stargate, which meets pretty much everywhere.  You can play with whichever group you prefer, or with both groups togehter. We are all friends.  Please come to the fighter practice at UH Central, entrance #13, on the far side of the parking lot under the oak trees. We will be happy to see you and talk to you and introduce you to everyone - Loch and Stargate alike. I will probably be there this coming Tuesday. I will be the short, round woman with her arm in a sling - you can't miss me.  Welcome! Lissa