[Stargate] Still need people to work gate at Cour d'Amour!!!

Gróa groa at houston.rr.com
Sun Oct 5 05:53:01 PDT 2003

Greetings all!

I am still in need of folks to work at gate at Cour d'Amour next weekend,  Oct. 10th - 12th.  If you are interested in working, please contact me as soon as possible at either groa at houston.rr.com or 281-651-0781 (please no calls after 10pm).  I have need of people on both Friday night and Saturday morning through the afternoon.  If you have already volunteered, I will be contacting you privately with to confirm the shift(s) that you have volunteered for.

I will be having a gate class on Thursday evening at 7:30 pm for all those that have volunteered to work so that we are all on the same page with what to do at gate and why we do it.  I strongly encourage all those that are signed up to work to attend this, even if you have worked gate in the past.

In Service,
Gróa Ulfsdottir
Gate coordinator - Cour d'Amour 2003