[Stargate] RE: Stargate Baronial link not working on Stargate website

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 08:48:40 PDT 2004

Ok, my bad... I had hit refresh when I went into the pages, but apparently that was not working.
When I had hit the link for the Stargate Baronial on the events page, I got 'Coming soon', so I
tried to do refresh to the pages, but no avail.  So, I deleted my Stargate URL and resaved it, and
the Baronial event came up clean.  So, perhaps it was a refresh problem on my browser.
Sorry for the alert.   Hillary