[Stargate] Questions before war

iaenmor iaenmor at swbell.net
Sun Feb 1 07:37:02 PST 2004

About the local siege engines talk to Ulsted or Godwin.  One of them will know.  Now CA that I think I know a little about.  E-mail me next weekend and we can talk about it all you would like.  I will be out of state for the week otherwise I would help you out sooner.  I am planning on being at North Sea raids so you can look me up if you like.  Most of the local knights can point me out for you.
Iaen Mor
Gate's Edge
Ansteorra
Coastal Region Archery Marshal