[Stargate] Thoughts for Signy

John F. Hirling jhirling at houston.rr.com
Sat Jan 10 10:49:55 PST 2004

Many of you are already aware that Signy Gandalvsdottir's (Debbie Spangler's) son died December 29th following an accident on his way to work in the British Virgin Islands.  I spoke with Signy earlier today and it appears that the funeral will be Wednesday near Jasper, TX.  Isabeau and I intend to attend the funeral.  I will have a card at dance tomorrow for those who can make it to sign and add their personal messages.  I know many of you will not be able to get there (Oaks Presbyterian Church in Houston) so if you'd like to send your message to me, I'll gladly include your emails with the card.
Grace & peace,
ihon