[Stargate] Seeking HL Gerald of Leesville

jerryn at houston.rr.com jerryn at houston.rr.com
Wed Jan 28 15:14:48 PST 2004

replied to offline

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am
HL Gerald of Leesville
Ravenskald of Ravensfort
A bard of Stargate

--0-267358219-1075247851=:38965

Greetings Stargate,
Sorry to the populace for any inconvenience, but I am seeking HL Gerald. Bowen and I have recently moved and I haven't found my contact info.. Gerald please email me soon or call me (281) 353-3724 (new home ph#).

Thanks,
Serin

--0-267358219-1075247851=:38965

<DIV>Greetings Stargate,</DIV>
<DIV>Sorry to the populace for any inconvenience, but I am seeking HL Gerald. Bowen and I have recently moved and I haven't found my contact info.. Gerald please email me soon or call me (281) 353-3724 (new home ph#).</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>Serin</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>