[Stargate] Questions before war

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sat Jan 31 20:24:22 PST 2004

Dear Thomas,
Gates Edge has a number of authorized archey marshalls and I believe Lord Iaen Mor here in the shire is able to authorize combat archery. Also, Lord Eadric Anstapa is the Kingdom Archery Marshall and the Gates Edge archery practice is held at his home. I know there is a practice in February. Look on the Gates Edge webpage calendar for the date. I'm sure someone of them will be able to help you and you can contact them thru the webpage.

As for the seige weapons....you're on your own with that one! :-)
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen