[Stargate] Melody and Katri

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Thu Jul 15 17:36:44 PDT 2004

Greetings,

I am hoping that Lady Melody MacGreggor and H.E. Katri or representatives of
theirs will be able to attend the August Stargate populous meeting. I will
have something for them with me from Baron Talmon. They are portraits done
and framed by his late beloved lady-wife, H.E. Baroness Adelicia Brabent. He
has been doing a bit of searching around his home looking for items of
history and found these portraits. H.E. Adelicia apparently meant to gift
these portraits to the two ladies but fell ill before she was able to do so.
His Excellency has asked me to deliver them to Melody and Katri, with his
greetings and his blessings. Please contact me to make other arrangements if
they can not be given to you or your representative at the populace meeting.
Until then, I remain...
In Service,
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person