[Stargate] Westgate Winter Collegium - 6/12/04 - Largess requested

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 10:37:42 PDT 2004

Gentles,
At the upcoming Westgate Winter Collegium on June 12th, (http://www.clancircle.com/wwc/),
there are a number of competitions during the day, such as:
  Strategy hosted by Sir Rhodri
  Courtly Love hosted by Baroness Lissa
  Heraldry hosted by Lord Alden
  Combat Technique hosted by Count Ulsted
  Chivalrous Behaviour on the Field hosted by Sir Alexis
  Bardcraft hosted by HL Snorri
  and Courtly Grace to be determined

To encourage the competitors for our Westgate Chivalric Championship,
Westgate would like to provide the coordinators with largess.

So, now is the time to check your wardrobes and baskets,
and if you have largess to donate, please bring it to the event,
and leave it with me at the Gate.  It is much appreciated.
Yours, Hillary Greenslade