[Stargate] Re: [Westgate] Westgate A&S Night

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 28 11:14:11 PDT 2004

--- Tom & Kim Smith <smithfamily at paxway.com> wrote:
> Just a reminder, this monday night is Westgate's A&S night, 7 to 9 pm.  Food will be provided
> for those coming straight from work.
>
> This will be out second-ever meeting of the Westgate Scribes Guild.  Hillary will be giving part
> II of her lecture on bar borders and vinework.  If you are not interested in scribal stuff, come
> anyway and hang out, or bring your own project to work on.

Thanks Thomas for the reminder, as I was at KWHSS this last weekend and was rushed leaving town.

If you were at the last Scribes, you can bring your handouts back for Bar borders and Ivy Vines,
as we are going to play with making leaf patterns, and look at any homework you may have
practiced.   I'll also try and show you a few 'bench' tricks in laying up your papers and setting
a nice area to work on.   Then next month, I'll have some sheets created with the bar boarder and
vine patterns and we will learn to paint them properly.

And if there is more time, we can do a brief review of the symposium I went to this weekend.

What to bring:
Your homework
Paper (no lines) or your sketch book
Pencils, eraser

See you all tonight. Hillary
(BTW - Stargater's are also welcome to attend scribes guild programs.)