[Stargate] Stargate Baronial

lisabetta lisabetta at ansteorra.net
Mon Mar 1 06:57:38 PST 2004

Greetings unto the populace of the Greater Stargate area.
we are in need of volunteers & items for Stargate Baronial to help
in completing our preparations.

Setup Coordinator - responsible for making sure the everything from
the store room gets to the site, and once on site gets set up . This
includes arranging someone with a truck to pull the trailer of tables.
This person will need to be able to be on site by noon on Friday.

( will need to have a crew of at least 5 to assist with)

Cleanup/Take Down Coordinator: responsible for making sure the everything
from the store room gets to back to the store room . This includes
arranging someone with a truck to pull the trailer of tables. This
person will need to be able to be on site on Sunday.
( will need to have a crew of at least 5 to assist with)

Items needed are  2 large ice chest, the barony has two but I need
two more. 3 5 gal water coolers, 3 of the propane cookers.

If you can assist with any of the above areas please contact me..

Email lisabetta at ansteorra.net
w: 832-824-4112
C: 713-822-7995

L'in-servizio con l'amore
La signora Lisabetta Micola da Monte

La vostra vita è la vostro propria...Grippilo