[Stargate] Equestrian Practice

Laura Betenbaugh mbetenbaugh at houston.rr.com
Fri Mar 5 16:25:10 PST 2004

Greetings,
Stargate's Equestrian Practice will be  held tomorrow,March 6, in Katy. This is a new location for us. Directions are:  From South, best route to I-10 and Barker Cypress, travel North on B Cypress to Keith Harrow. Turn Left on Keith Harrow. At Stop sign, turn right. The stables are behind the first house on the right. The stable driveway is right before the house driveway. The gate should be open. Drive on back.
>From North, best route to Barker Cypress, and head South to Keith Harrow....
Wear closed toed shoes, or boots. Minors must wear an approved helmet, and have a parent present.
Last chance to practice/authorize before WAR.
The weather is supposed to clear for tomorrow.:-)

We start at 10:00 AM and ride till we are done.
Lady Michelle Fraser