[Stargate] Re: [Westgate] Calligraphy Guild

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 09:38:47 PST 2004

--- Tom & Kim Smith <smithfamily at paxway.com> wrote:>
> Just a reminder, this monday night (the 27th)  is Westgate's Calligraphy Guild night, 7 to 9 pm.
> Food will be provided for those coming straight from work.
> Hillary will be wrapping up her series of classes on acanthus leaves from the Goettingen Model
> Book. <snip>
> Regards,
> Thomas atte Woode>

Thanks Thomas,
If you have your Gottengen model book pages completed or even in the progress of being painted..
bring them for show and tell.  I also heard that some wanted to work on them some more over
Thanksgiving...so I'm giving you a reprieve.

Tonight we will be painting kingdom award charters, as there is a need at kingdom right now.
So bring what you have to show, and the rest of the night we'll paint.  Supplies will be provided
if you don't have your own.
Cheers, Hillary