[Stargate] Re: [Hou-announce] Stargate Baronial Planning Meeting

merewyn at att.net merewyn at att.net
Mon Nov 8 10:05:06 PST 2004

Actually, it's Lot 13 - if you take the Cullen exit off 45, it's the 4th stoplight (1-Elgin, 2-street beg. w/ H just after big lit sign, 3-right after that, by stadium parking, 4-Pkg Lot 13). There's a left turn lane for you, but no special left turn light - you have to yield. The parking lots (bear right for the lot nearest the activity) are open and free after 6pm. Head for the far side of the lot, where you'll see lots of lights and people!

Merewyn

-------------- Original message from "Mike Wyvill" <wyvillmike at hotmail.com>: --------------