[Stargate] FW: Looking for medieval musicians for wedding

merewyn at att.net merewyn at att.net
Mon Nov 15 08:26:54 PST 2004

Received this email from the website link - I'm guessing it's a mundane who was surfing for 'medieval musicians' and found us. So, in case anybody's interested (shout-out to Istanpitta - ?) in emailing her to offer their services, her email is below...

In Service,
Merewyn de Laugharne
Stargate Virtual Scribe