[Stargate] Stargate Baronial Planning Meeting

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 28 06:06:57 PDT 2004

Hi folks,
The first planning meeting for Stargate Baronial 2005 is going to be held at the Tuesday night practice at Univ. of Houston at 7:30pm.  This will be a very preliminary meeting to brainstorm ideas (theme, tokens, feast, etc) and lay a plan of what we want to accomplish by this event.  Anyone interested in attending is welcome.  Please bring your own chair. :)

We are still looking for some more volunteers to coordinate the following (please email me if you wish to volunteer):
Mowing (if necessary)
Nastycrat
Site Heralds
Field Healds