[Stargate] Employment opportunty - Companion

Lady Silverrose milady_silverrose at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 14:56:03 PDT 2004

In the Society, I am Lady Angharad Rhonddha of Glamorgen - not active in recent years. I apologize if this is off-topic.

I am looking for a companion for my mother in my home so I can go back to work. She previously lived alone until the first week of October when she contracted pneumonia. She is slowing getting back on her feet. I would love to find a companion for her so that I can go to work knowing she has someone in the house to look in on her. She has no medical problems and might only require some assistance in getting her meals.

I can provide salary, meals, access to internet, etc. If you are a costumer there is a sewing machine, serger and dress forms.

My cell phone number is 281-773-4547. My email is rondah_eica at
yahoo.com.

Rondah aka Lady Angharad