[Stargate] Greetings, and a few questions

Sue Jurgens sjurgens at swbell.net
Fri Sep 24 09:30:52 PDT 2004

First, welcome!
Next,
Dance Practices abound, with none that I know of especially close to Rice University.
I THINK the closest one would be at Oaks Presbyterian on Sunday afternoons at 2:00PM. That's in Northwest Houston.
suggestion: Come out to fighter practice, and visit with us there on Tuesday nights. Bring a chair and some insect repellent.

Welcome again!

Lissa

Seth Fogarty <sfogarty at gmail.com> wrote:
Hello
I'm Seth (Matthais), and I just moved to the area from Wurm Wald,
Middle Kingdom. I've been browsing the web for the area, but am not
entirely certain of the geography, so I've a few questions:

1) I noticed there were a number of dance practices, but I cannot
really tell which is closer to rice/bigger/whatnot, and the contact
information didn't pan out. Is there a place I can get more
information?

And, rather unlikely, 2) Anyone by chance going to Crystal Ball (dance
event in Illinois?) via car? It's only probably a 14 hour drive, and I
can contribute driving time/gas/a van if needed.

Seth Fogarty sfogarty at gmail.com
Neep-neep at large AIM: Sorrath
"I know there are people in this world who do not love their fellow
human beings - and I hate people like that" --Tom Lehrer.