[Stargate] Sad News for Baroness Neassa's family

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 13:28:14 PDT 2004

<<Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 22:51:51 -0500
From: "Maleah" <baroness_maleah at cox.net>
Subject: [Ansteorra] Another piece of sad news
For those of you who have not heard, Baroness Nyssa's mother was killed in
an automobile accident yesterday along with two other members of her family.
I spoke to her a few minutes ago and she is understandably very shaken. She
is here in Oklahoma with her stepfather and other family. The funeral is
Friday. At this time I have no other details. Please add her to your
prayers.

May these troubles pass quickly from our shores,
Maleah
Baroness of Namron

In the event some did not see this on the Ansteorran list, this sad news was posted to the
Ansteorran list on Wednesday, about Baroness Neassa the Obstreperous’s mother and family;
Stargate’s former Baroness.

Please join me in sending warm thoughts and prayers to this family, and to Neassa at this
difficult time.
Hillary