[Stargate] scribal meet and greet at Defender

Fluffy10 at aol.com Fluffy10 at aol.com
Thu Sep 9 13:41:50 PDT 2004

Greetings to the Scribes and Illuminators!!!

If you are going to be attending Raven's Fort Defender Saturday the 18th of
September, please come by to meet, greet, and tell us what you would like to
see done, not done, suggestions, and thoughts for our Scribal Community!

If you are curious about what we do...come by...we can get you addicted!!!

Baroness Chrystal The Southern Regional Scribe and I will be there, plus
chololate...chocolate...CHOCOLATE!!!

The time will be approximately 10a.m. or after morning court until the
nooning hour.

Hope to see you there!

Aylwin Holbrook
Coastal Regional Scribe