[Stargate] confusion: A&S night is the 27th.... not tomorrow

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 10:51:09 PDT 2004

--- stargate-request at ansteorra.org wrote:
> Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 13:52:13 -0500
> From: "Tom & Kim Smith" <smithfamily at paxway.com>
> Subject: [Stargate] confusion: A&S night is the 27th.... not tomorrow
> I got my wires crossed. (grin)
> sorry--Kemma

Thanks for the correction, that A&S night is on Sept, 27th, (not this Monday, 9/20th).
I was beginning to panic, trying to figure out how to be in two places at once, as I've
a conflict this Monday.  See you scribes and illuminator NEXT Monday night when we will begin
painting our Acanthus Leaves.  Handouts provided for those who didn't make the last meeting.
I'll provide paint and brushes for the project.
Cheers, Hillary