[Stargate] Re: Combined Gate's Edge/Stargate Newcomers Meeting, April 14

Scarlett scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 14 15:54:34 PDT 2005

One final reminder.  Newcomers meeting is tonight at 7:30.  Baron Ihon will be giving a class.

  Just another reminder.  The Combined Gate's Edge/Stargate Newcomers Meeting will take place on April 14
  Kinsman Lutheran Church
  12100 Champion Forest Drive
  Houston, TX 77066

  Wonderful news everyone.  Our new Baron has concented to teach a class at the meeting that he calls "What are they wearing and what does it mean?"  It's a class on Crowns, Coronets and Awards.  Sounds like a great class and I'm personally looking forward to hearing it.

  Everyone come on out to the church and give a listen.  Refreshments will be provided.  Please RSVP to me at 281-433-0347 or scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net so I can get a room with enough space for us.  Any questions either call me at the phone number below or email me.

  Kinsman Lutheran Church is situated on Champion Forest Drive south FM 1960 West road.

  In Service to the Dream,
  Lady Elizabetta "Maria" de Medici
  Maria Buchanan
  Hospitaler - Barony of the Stargate