[Stargate] Officer meeting tonight?

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sun Apr 17 05:11:05 PDT 2005

My understanding is that it is at Their Excellencies, Ihon and Isabeau's
home and that this is the night we are to bring a dish to share. If I am
mistaken I hope somebody tells me soon before I show up on their doorstep.
:-)
Annes
You are not an archeologist trying to construct a society that has been
lost. You are a historian who is preserving what is now for the future to
learn about us.The only SCA historians who will be SCA archeologists will be
our heirs if we, as historians today, fail to do our jobs properly.