[Stargate] Kitchen equipment meeting

jerryn@houston.rr.com jerryn at houston.rr.com
Tue Apr 26 07:44:45 PDT 2005

To all interested parties.

Just a reminder that I'd like to have a meeting tonight at the
combined Stargate/Loch Soillier fighter practice concerning Stargate's
kitchen equipment.  I would like to keep this a suggestion-friendly
meeting, so I'm acting as host and note-taker; I'll try to keep us on
track, and try to get everyone's ideas recorded, so that we can go
over them.  I'm posting my agenda here, so that all have an idea of
what we'll talk about.  I'm also up for suggestions of things to add
to the agenda.  Directions to the meeting can be found at
http://stargate.ansteorra.org.

*
***
*****
******
PLEASE READ THIS PART *** IF YOU WANT TO ADD TO THE AGENDA, PLEASE TRY
TO MAKE THE MEETING TO HELP PRESENT IT.  SEND YOUR ADDITION
***PRIVATELY*** TO ME AT gerald.norris at fiserv.com.  ***
******
*****
***
*

Kitchen Equipment Agenda:

1)Does Stargate need to buy equipment to field a full primitive
kitchen?

2)How does the castellan/chatelaine/barony keep up with the equipment
and insure that it's maintained/returned?

3) What should the barony provide as equipment on a permanent basis,
and what should be considered "expendable"?

4) How can Stargate get the best price for our moneys?

12 qt SS CB pots 4 2 damaged on bottom from
overheating
8qt aluminum steamer 1
medium pan 1
6qt stainless steel pot 1
12 qt aluminum pot 1
medium coated sauce pan 1
medium sauce pan 1
2qt metal bowl w/ ring 1
3qt metal bowl w/ ring 1
18qt ceramic pot 1
2qt clear plastic pitchers 5
2qt pewter pitchers 1
2qt plastic pitchers 2
plastic bin for pitchers 1
12 " lids for pot 1
20qt roaster ovens 2
large igloo coolers 2
5 gallon drinking coolers 2

I thank you for your patience.

In service to the Dream with a song in my heart, I am,
HL Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate
Castellan