[Stargate] Populace Polling for New Baron and Baroness

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sat Feb 5 08:54:35 PST 2005

77429 is not a bastard.  It is a beloved part of the Gates Edge family.

That zip is a historic part of Gates Edge.  At least 5 years ago when I
first moved to this area I lived in that zipcode in the Longwood
subdivision.  When I looked it up  to determine what branch I was a part
of, I discovered Gates Edge.

Like you here are many people in Gates Edge that have played in Stargate
for decades, there are even people living in Gates Edge that are still
officers for Stargate.  Now that Gates Edge is a Shire we are no longer
polled for things such as B&B selection.

Regards,

Eadric

// <mailto:eadric at scabrewer.com>