[Stargate] need some help about an old Lutheran prayer book(sorry kind of off topic

Sandy Blue bluzup at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 11:33:41 PST 2005

Hello all,
My mother received her dad's old Lutheran prayer book,
we think he received it for confirmation.  It is a
small book printed in 1906 it has gold trim on it
I haven't seen it I am just going by her description
I realize this isn't middle ages topic, but with all
the great historians in this group perhaps someone
knows more about it than we do.  It is printed in
German and my mother's German is not that great
anyone with any knowledge of this please contact me
offlist
thanks in advance
sandy blue

=====