[Stargate] Please Help! Ulsted and Cateau-Coronation Decorations

Gail Gavit ggavit at interconnect.net
Mon Jan 10 09:03:19 PST 2005

Greetings Fair Gentles of Stargate,
I come before you as a humble and loyal subject of the Crown. As you know, Seawinds is hosting the upcoming Coronation this next Saturday. This is the first Coronation that Seawinds has ever had the honor of hosting so we are anxious for everything to run as smoothly as possible and for it to be a beautiful, fun and memorable event. Even though we were very excited to have been awarded this responsibity, it was on short notice, over a holiday month, and we were not been able to make any banners or decorations worthly of a Coronation. I am one of the autocrats for this event and  I am appealing to you on bended knee; as one of the premier Baronys of Ansteorra, please assist us in our hour of need. HRH Cateau has told us  that she would love to see the Stargate golden banners and the celtic knot banners. I would be forever grateful if whomever is coming to Coronation could please bring those and any other of the beautiful decorations or personal devices or other regalia that you have, that would enhance this event and add to the enjoyment of all. We have the hall on Friday from 9am-10pm for decorating and set-up so that it is all in place for Sat. morning. Everything must be taken down and out of the hall by 10pm on Sat. So I am also in need of volunteers to help with the decorations both days. If there is someone specific that I need to ask (plead,beg, etc.), please let me know. My home phone is 361-992-3421. Please heed my plea to help beautify this event for our King and Queen and all attendeees. I anxiously await to hear from you. I will be at the site on Friday so let me know by this Thursday if you will help us. Seawinds will be in your debt.

Sincerely, (really sincerely!)
HL Katherine Brandon
Co-Autocrat, Coronation