[Stargate] Baronial Bid Letters up on Stargate website

merewyn at att.net merewyn at att.net
Mon Jan 17 16:20:36 PST 2005

Greetings!

As our current Baron and Baroness announced at Stargate Yule, they will be stepping down at April's Stargate Baronial event. Three couples have submitted letters of intent to put themselves forward for consideration as our next Baron and Baroness. Two have provided their letters of intent for posting on the Stargate website, and the third has provided their entire formal bid document. All three documents are being made available on the site for viewing/download as PDF (Acrobat) files, so they may be presented exactly as the authors intended. The site URL is: http://stargate.ansteorra.org/index.shtml and the document links are at the top of the right-hand section, News from the Barony.

In Service,
Merewyn de Laugharne
Stargate Virtual Scribe