[Stargate] Re: Pop Counts by Group

John Moore iaenmor at swbell.net
Tue Jan 25 14:19:07 PST 2005

Yes true, but did you include the numbers from West gate.  Also do not
forget the 64 from Gates Edge becoming a shire.  Add them all up and
Stargate would have had about 201.  Not bad numbers for the area.  Hmm,
makes you wonder what the heck is BG doing to keep their recruiting up like
that.
Iaen Mor