[Stargate] Re: Pop Counts by Group

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 25 19:50:45 PST 2005

On Jan 24, 2005, at 2:39 AM, D. Vandever wrote:

> Michael, You mustn't forget that just this last year when Gatesedge
> became a
> shire and came out from under Stargate's umbrella of pop counts, the
> barony
> lost about 1/3 or more of its populace count.  <snip>

You're right, Annes. I guess I'm just encouraging those of us who are
active but not members to ask themselves the question: "Am I getting
something out of this? Is it fun? Is it worth something to me? If so,
then maybe I should give something back."

I.e., get (or renew) a membership in the SCA. Your group will thank
you. :-)

Michael