[Stargate] Re: [Gatesedge] fighter practice

robert smetek robertsmetek at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 11:31:35 PST 2005

Howdy

I will be starting Fighter practices in March.  I am waiting for my paperwork to be finished. My practices will be in the Spring area.  You are welcome to attend once they start.  I will be posting the practices on the Gates Edge Calendar.

See ya,
Lord Tora

Rex Pixley <donnchad_de_piksle at yahoo.com> wrote:
Question?

Fighter practices / Training Sessions are there any in the Conroe / Woodlands Area during the week?
If so please contact me off list.  If not, would anyone like to start one?

In service
Donnchad de Piksle
"Walk softly, but carry a big stick!"