[Stargate] site for classes

Charlene Charette perronnelle at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 5 19:45:58 PDT 2005

I visited St. Thomas Aquinas last week.  The new school is almost
complete.  I asked and they will let us rent the classrooms (there are
20 rooms).  They won't be available to all groups, but they like us and
know we take care of the place.  I didn't get into prices.  Also, in the
back hall they've changed the elements on some of the burners and the
thermostats in the ovens.

Something to keep in mind for events requiring classes.

--
America is addicted to wars of distraction.  -- Barbara Ehrenreich