[Stargate] August Populace Topic of Discussion

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 25 08:03:55 PDT 2005

Greetings Stargaters,
Their Excellencies Ihon and Isabeau have asked me to give a presentation on device heraldry at the
August Populace meeting (one week from today).  To better prepare for this presentation, I would
like to know what questions (if any) all y'all have on device heraldry (to include devices,
badges, achievements, and the submission process).  There is usually a pretty big divide between
people who are interested in heraldry and people who want to know just enough to get their
submissions approved.  I'd like to put together a presentation that will appeal to both groups.
So, if you have questions, please send them to me, and I can answer them as part of the
presentation.

Yours in service,
Alden Drake
Solstice Herald