[Stargate] August Populace Topic of Discussion

Bulgarelli Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 25 08:33:48 PDT 2005

For me, I think the questions would be on what the
different main elements can be there (ie. cat, lion,
frog, harp, etc.), the different stances (rampant,
etc) and what they look like, and of course the colors
(I personally still have problems remembering what
they all are).

Also, what about different web sites that we can look
at to get ideas for our device submissions before
bothering the busy heralds with our stuff?  How does
the device have to be shown on the submission form (ir
drawn well or just a really bad sketch like I can do)?

That's it from me.