[Stargate] Directions to Demo at Houston Museum of Natural Sciences...

Dietrich Strobelbart dietrichstrobelbart at myway.com
Fri Jun 3 10:08:13 PDT 2005

 Greetings to all those attending the LOTR Demo,

Perhaps the best route into the park may be to take Hwy 288 south from US59 (or north from the South Loop 610). Use the Macgregor Drive exit and go west on North Macgregor, right on Almeda, left on Hermann Dr. (If you are coming from the west on I-10, go south on I-45, then south on US-59, then South on Hwy-288)

Or you could take Fannin south from Downtown, turn left on Hermann Drive.

Or go north on Main from the South Loop 610, past the Medical Center, turn right on Hermann.

Or take Holcombe east from the West Loop 610, then left on N Macgregor, stay right at the "Y", go past the golf course on the south side of the park, turn left on Almeda, then left on Hermann. (for those experienced with the area!)

Yours in service,

Dietrich Strobelbart
dietrichstrobelbart at myway.com