[Stargate] LotR demo - want nice original scrolls for display

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 3 15:41:38 PDT 2005

Greetings -
As part of the Lord of the Rings demo, I would like some nice, (original, if possible) SCROLLS,
that are framed... to be on display at the Scribes table.   As most folks will bring their scrolls
and collect them up again.. only when they are participating in the demo, my display will change
daily.   I have a few on loan, but would like a few more each day.

So, if you have 1 or 2 good, framed scrolls and are willing to put them on display, please bring
them around to the scribes table.

Many thanks, Hillary