[Stargate] Fwd: Contact info, please...

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Tue Jun 14 14:19:21 PDT 2005

> Ok all I'm forwarding this email to the list.  It
> looks like this person was once a member in the area
> but I don't recognize the name.
>
> If anyone can answer the question reply to me
> personally and I'll answer him/her.
>
> Maria_______________________________________________
> Stargate mailing list
> Stargate at ansteorra.org

Lord Choji is a formal Kingdom Rapier Marshal, formal Cadet to Don
Simon, a force in graywood in the late 80's and was my roomate for a
while during that time.

I dont live anywhere near Oak forest but feel free to forward him my
email if he is looking for soemone he knows.  Please tell him that I
spoke with Les (one of our former roomates) this weekend and he
asked about Chuji.

Regards,

--
HL Eadric Anstapa