[Stargate] Stargate and Friends Gulf Wars Pre-Regestered List

David Jurgens djurgens at energygraphics.com
Thu Mar 3 19:13:03 PST 2005

Greetings Friends,

Below is the list of people that have requested to camp with Stargate and
are in the Gulf Wars Pre-Registered database.  If you think you are camping
with Stargate, and your name is not on this list, it is for one of two
reasons.  Either you did not let someone know that you wanted to camp with
Stargate, or you did not pre-register for Gulf Wars.

If you find that your name is not on this list and you think it should be,
please contact the Coastal Land Liaison, Baron Armand De Lacy, at
baron at bordermarch.org <mailto:baron at bordermarch.org>  with your information.
Even if you are not pre-registered and want to camp with Stargate, please
let Armand know.  That way we can work on finding you room anyway.

Regards,

Sir Godwin of Edington
Ansteorran Liaison Gulf Wars XIV

Godwin of Edington  aka  David Jurgens
Lissa de Bayonne  aka  Sue Jurgens
Caitlinbean Ghearailt  aka  Katheryn Norris
Tiger of Stargate  aka  Leon Norris
Maureen Faulkner  aka  Jennifer Smith
Malachai Morgan  aka  Dale Carroll
Taya Fitz Phillip  aka  Teresa Pomerantz
Hillary Greenslade  aka  Marsha Greene
Askell de Loucelles  aka  Kelvin Soice
Melody MacGregor  aka
Emily de Loucelles
Thomas de Loucelles
Aaron de Loucelles
Isabella of Stargate  aka  Emily Meyers
Miquel de la Trebuchet  aka  Mike Meyers
Dudley of Lauren Lake  aka  Dudley Lehmer
Vicktoria Kotova
Shannon Lehmer
Andrew Scarhart  aka  Scott Jernigan
Camille de St. Michael  aka  Katie Jernigan
Maurqurite de St. Michael  aka  Maggie Jernigan
Simon de St. Michael  aka  Simon Jernigan
Johannes der lowe von Augsburg  aka  Wayne Stevens
Merewyn de Laugharne   aka  Cary Dier
Vlad Ravna Starkraven  aka  Lyndon Joslin
-----  Maison la Flamme------
Kaitlyn McKenna  aka  Robbin Foster
Rhodri ap Gwythyr  aka  Paul Foster
Alexandria Foster
Widow Elspet Artbuthnoth  aka  Holly Compton
Ihon Vinson MacFergus  aka  John Hirling
Isabeau Quiguandon  aka  Terri Walker
Perronnelle  aka  Charlene Charette
Wendel Ralph Bordelon
Lorien
Lyonette van Leyden  aka  Christina Blank
Antonello del Bello  aka  Andrew Spies
Brenna Clare  aka  Penny Roberts
Paul of Loch Raven  aka  Paul Makinen

Galiana de Baiona  aka  Amanda Bowen.... <   I am unable to find this gentle
in the pre-reg: can someone who knows her, have her contact me.