[Stargate] Re: From the Hospitler...

Scarlett Scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 8 10:50:02 PST 2005

I've gotten some great feedback so far on the list.  Please keep it coming.  And remember, if you've taught any of the classes (or something like them) please let me know.  I can always get a special night at the church for the meeting so I can accomodate anyone who isn't able to come to the meetings on Thursday.  Or Alternatively, I can always have one of the classes at Fighter Practice on a Tuesday night.

I'm also going to start asking for RSVP's for the meetings so I know people will be there.  If there aren't any RSVP's I'll either cancel the meeting or at least cancel the special speaker.  Our new Baron and Baroness would like to be there for every meeting, but I want to make sure there are actually people there for them to meet and speak to.

As I've said, I'm really excited and want to get this Barony and Shire really popular and well populated.

By the way, just for everyone's knowledge, do we all know that the Shire of Gate's Edge is larger than 3 different Barony's in the Kingdom?  I really want everyone to know that we have some of the greatest people in the Kingdom right here in the local area.  Now we need to get MORE great people involved.  (God, I'm starting to sound like a motivational speaker, aren't I?)

Maria Buchanan
Lady Elizabetta "Maria" de Medici
Hospitaler - Barony of the Stargate
Hospitaler - Shire of Gate's Edge