[Stargate] Officer's Meeting tonight (3/21)

John F. Hirling jhirling at houston.rr.com
Mon Mar 21 06:38:42 PST 2005

As most of you are aware, we will host this evening's officer's meeting for Their Exellencies Godwin & Lissa.  For clarity's sake, please note this is *not* the dinner meeting we plan for our first officer's meeting following investiture.  That meeting will be April 18th beginning at 7:00 p.m.

Directions from 290
Take the Bingle exit and head north.
Stay on Bingle.  When Bingle crosses W. Little York, it becomes N. Houston Rosslyn.
Continue on N. Houston Rosslyn crossing Gulf Bank (traffic light).  Majestic Oaks is your first left.
Turn on Majestic Oaks and go to the end of the street.  We are the last house on the left. (7219 Majestic Oaks)

Directions from 249
Turn south on N. Houston Rosslyn
Continue on N. Houston Rosslyn crossing Alabonson (traffic light).  Majestic Oaks is your second right.
Turn on Majestic Oaks and go to the end of the street.  We are the last house on the left. (7219 Majestic Oaks)

If you have any problems, our number is 713.896.0026

ihon & Isabeau