[Stargate] Newcomers Pavilion at Stargate Baronial...

Scarlett scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 22 18:12:24 PST 2005

Please come join us at the Newcomers Pavilion at Stargate Baronial on Saturday April 9.  We'll be nice and close to the listfield and we will also be traveling around the event to check out everything.  Come on over and learn all about the event and the activities you'll be seeing.

If you plan to stick around all day, let me know.  Newcomers will recieve lunch and we will have some period games at the pavilion as well.

In Service to the Dream,
Lady Elizabetta "Maria" de Medici
Maria Buchanan
Hospitaler - Barony of the Stargate