[Stargate] Garbing for populace

Snorri Hallsson snorri.hallsson at gmail.com
Mon May 2 08:55:52 PDT 2005

Gróa and I will be in garb tonight.

In future, for those coming off work, there is the option of packing a
change of clothes for the evening - people do it all the time for the
gym, why not do it for populace?  I'm not a clothing expert here
(remember, this is Mr. Blue Tunic speaking) but can anyone think of
any style of period clothing that can't be changed into alone, worn
while driving and then made demo-ready with assistance in about 5-10
minutes of final prep?  (I'm thinking recinching bodices, adding hoop
skirts, etc.)  I'll readily admit there may be some but I can't think
of anything off the top of my head.  Anyone?  Bueller?

Snorri

P.S.  Caitlin, Gróa and I would like about three minutes on the agenda
at the beginning of the meeting if possible, please.  Thanks in
advance.  :)