[Stargate] Info on the Loch demo for Kingdom of Heaven

Bulgarelli Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 5 19:14:13 PDT 2005

Hello everyone, I am so excited about the demo. It is
from
1-5 on Saturday, May 7 (we set up at 1),at the
Cinemark
Theatre in Webster. Take your best route to I45 and
Nasa
Rd. 1. Exit going East towards Nasa. Turn right on
Kobayashi Rd. , it is the first light you come to.
This
takes you to the back of the theatre. We will be out
front.
I will have water, it may be hot, you need sunscreen.
Remember to cover everything you bring to be as period
as
possible. Bring mugs for water. If you have no special
thing to demo, I can always use people to stand around
and
watch closely over our stuff and our children.
European
dancing can be in the center of inside lobby!
Everything
else should be outside. We can use the restrooms
inside
when needed.
    Now, time and cost-  We will clean up afterwards
and
can attend the 6:30 movie. He will charge us only $6 a
person. He wants to seat us before everyone else, so
we may
need to eat inside the theatre . I need the number of
people attending the movie ASAP. So please email me
right
away with the no. Thanks so much for helping our
Barony and
the SCA with this demo, Sincerely,

Lady Giovanna Lena Caronna
Coastal Regional Waterbearer