[Stargate] Demo at Houston Museum of Natural Sciences...

Bulgarelli Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 20 10:11:33 PDT 2005

Greetings Ansteorra,

I am Lady Elizabetta de Medici.

The Houston Museum of Natural Science is hosting the
Lord of the Rings Exhibit from June 4 - August 28.
They have requested our presence for the Exhibit and
we have committed to 3 weekends, June 4-5, June 11-12,
and August 27-28.  They have also requested people to
be there on the evening of June 3 for their opening
night, which will run overnight.

We will be demonstrating all aspects of the SCA,
including A&S, fighting, equestrian and we'll be
having a live fighting demonstration.  All interested
members are requested to register for the demo so we
know who's going to be there and can give an accurate
count to the museum.  After you are registered, you
will be contacted by phone to get more detailed
information.

More detailed information on the Demo and the
registration information is available at
http://stargatelotrdemo.tripod.com .

Thank you for the bandwidth.  And hope to see you
there.

In Service To The Dream,
Lady Elizabetta de Medici
Maria Buchanan