[Stargate] RE: [Hou-announce] LOTR Demo

Kathryn Norris kati at houston.rr.com
Sun May 29 14:52:26 PDT 2005

I would like to place a special request for more fighters to come out for
the demo.  This is an important demo for our area and it will also pull in
people from the surrounding areas who come to see the exhibit.  Sign up on
the link shown below so we will know who and how many to expect.

Thank you,
HL Caitlin bean Ghearailt
Seneschal for the Barony of Stargate