[Stargate] Stargate Yule Coordinators and other stuff

c lambright clambright2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 15:06:53 PST 2005

To the Populace:

Lady Annalise and I would like to thank all who were
able to join us at the Yule planning meeting last
night. We would especially like to thank our
coordinators:

Set-up-Lord Dietrich and HE Gwen
Court Herald-Lord Dietrich
Site Herald-Lord Alden
Gate-Lady Elise
Staffing and Gate classes-Lady Lisabetta
Merchants-Lady Lisabetta
Nastycrat-Lady Sinech an Einigh
Children's Activities-Lancer Lorraine
Dance-Lord Antonello
Scribe-Mistress Hillary
Website-Lady Merewyn
Feast-Lord Vaclav
Head Server-Lord Guillaume
Mentor-Mistress Kaitlyn
And of course the B&B

Are you looking for a way to help out? We would love
for you to join us in coordinating or just helping
out. WE NEED YOU!!

We need a take down coordinator, feast staff and
servers (and feast helpers get tastey bits from
Feastocrat), quest helpers (for those who have a taste
for wacky roleplaying or play games), Children's
Activities helpers (just a hour of fun and insanity),
and much more. Contact us if interested. All are
welcome so pass this along.

Thanks
Event Stewards
Lady Annalise