[Stargate] IP (Interested Parties) Meeting -- Thursday 10/13 at 7:30 pm (Take Two)

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 13:16:11 PDT 2005

OK, OK, who clicked the Send button? That wan't suppose to go out yet. Let's
try it again . . .

Greetings from ihon & Isabeau

Last Monday at Populace we experienced a wonderful, high energy
brainstorming meeting. Many good ideas were expressed, but even more
importantly, many people expressed their willingness to make those ideas
reality.

Below are four areas along with a specific project each that we believe can
be addressed immediately. You will note from the Populace notes that there
are other projects that also might be implemented if there is sufficient
interest. If you have a concern for the projects below -- or any others in
the Populace notes -- and/or a desire to be involved in their
implementation, please come. Our address is 7219 Majestic Oaks (at
Kindletree) -- Majestic Oaks is one block north of Gulf Bank off North
Houston Rosslyn. You can only turn west off of North Houston Rosslyn.
Continue to the end of Majestic Oaks. We're on the left. If you need more
specific directions call 713.896.0026 (that be us).

We've opened a Yahoo Group (
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Stargate-Discussion ) so that we can not only
communicate but also upload/download files, add links, take polls, keep a
calendar, etc. It is not intended to be the Barony's official mailing list.
Please continue to use stargate at ansteorra.org for general postings. The
notes from Populace have been uploaded. If you are interested in any area of
concern, but cannot attend, please let us know.

These are the areas for this Thursday's IP meeting:

1. Increasing membership -- Irish Pub Night
2. Community building within the Barony -- Coordinating presence at events
3. Increasing fighter base - regional practices and challenges at Sunday in
the Park
4. Assimilating newcomers -- fostering program

We look forward to your presence and participation. No, this isn't a 'ihon
will fix dinner meeting' so bring snacks and drinks if you want them.

~i&I~
B and B