[Stargate] Fellow SCAdian

Lisa Kubricht lkubricht at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 5 19:07:37 PDT 2005

Greetings!!

    I just received a phone call from a fellow SCAdian from Australia who
will be arriving in Stargate on Sunday evening at 10ish.  He is bringing
Australian treats as well as a large suitcase full of SCA garb for our
brothers and sisters affected by the hurricanes.
    We are looking for crash space for him for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.
He will be here on business and likes to talk fighting and archery.  If
anyone out there can offer their hospitality, please contact myself of Baron
Ihon or Baroness Isabeau.

Yours in service to the Dream,

Lady Vasilisa
713-686-9883