[Stargate] I have room for two at the inn

Darlene Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Mon Sep 26 15:47:56 PDT 2005

Just my little part. If there are any SCA evacuees from the Bordermarch/Greywood/Port Arthur/ Livingston/Woodville area who need a bed and place to stay for the next few weeks, I have a bed for two to sleep in or a bed and a cot for separate sleepers. I can take small pets (1 or 2) or pets which can be put on leads in the yard. I have a BIG yard so the size of those pets could range up to the size of a horse if needed. I don't have a child friendly home so children would have to be pretty much babes-in-arms or nearly young adults.

I can be reached by cell 281 413-6194. Land line 281-259-0322. Email hlannes at ev1.net or annescvb at ev1.net  Call and we will work out details.

Annes