[Stargate] Everything OK here

Darlene Vandever annescvb at ev1.net
Sat Sep 24 07:22:15 PDT 2005

Dear Friends, Kith and Kin,

All is well here in Magnolia. No trees down. We have never lost power (yet) and now I hope that it will not go out. Mark (Thorgard) is out in his rain coat taking tape off of windows, moving the cars/trucks back up next to the house and letting the dog run in the yard. We still have stiff breezes but nothing bad. For those who want to know the Kingdom's History is just fine. I *was* concerned that it might be threatened but all is well. Now we just have to wait and see where power *is* out to see if I will be in school on Monday and how long before stores open so supplies can be had. We have plenty to eat and drink and full tanks of gas and power to run the AC and the refridge. For all the prayers and energies, Thank you. For those in the Beaumont, Lake Charles area my best wishes that the storm did minimal damage and you will soon be home safe. If I can help any of my friends there, just give me a call on cell or landline.
Annes